According to the U.S. Census, one out of every seven Americans is living at the poverty level. The U.S. Poverty Rate is now at its highest since 1994, up to 14.3 percent. This translates to 43.6 million Americans living in poverty, which is the highest number since records were started 51 years ago.
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.