From Wikipedia: "Haiti is isolated from the rest of the world by a significant language barrier. Lexical information is incomplete. For example, the machine translators provided by Microsoft and Google are only in alpha mode and have not made it to beta testing. Very few non-Haitians know the language, and most Haitians do not understand another language, even French. The language barrier is a contributor to Haitian poverty and it has confounded earthquake relief work as well."
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle