From Wikipedia: "Haiti is isolated from the rest of the world by a significant language barrier. Lexical information is incomplete. For example, the machine translators provided by Microsoft and Google are only in alpha mode and have not made it to beta testing. Very few non-Haitians know the language, and most Haitians do not understand another language, even French. The language barrier is a contributor to Haitian poverty and it has confounded earthquake relief work as well."
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans
- ThriveGlobal: Spiritual Capital is the Start of True Wealth