"My pastor (and spiritual father,Reverend Dr. Cecil "Chip" Murray) always told me, 'John, learn to talk without being offensive, listen without being defensive, and leave even your adversary with their dignity; for if you don't, they will work every waking day to make you miserable.'"
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans
- ThriveGlobal: Spiritual Capital is the Start of True Wealth