These amazing young ladies have become walking, talking, "leading" experts in Malaria and how to avoid it in Tanzania, thanks to the efforts of my fellow YGL Johann Olav Koss, founder of Right to Play, Christina Vilupti Barrineau, campaign manager for United Against Malaria, David Aikman, director of the Forum of Young Global Leaders, along with my fellow YGLs that participated in today's community "learning journey" in Tanzania.
- On Leadership: An Inspiring Post by Benjamin P. Hardy . Why Most People Will Never Be Successful.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans