These amazing young ladies have become walking, talking, "leading" experts in Malaria and how to avoid it in Tanzania, thanks to the efforts of my fellow YGL Johann Olav Koss, founder of Right to Play, Christina Vilupti Barrineau, campaign manager for United Against Malaria, David Aikman, director of the Forum of Young Global Leaders, along with my fellow YGLs that participated in today's community "learning journey" in Tanzania.
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.