Smoke two packs of cigarettes a day in Chicago, every day, and your habit will cost you $3,000.00. If you make $30,000 a year, you just smoked 10% of your annual income. Adding insult to injury, the cigarette box says, clearly, THESE THINGS WILL KILL YOU.
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle