The Boys Club was founded in 1860, became national in 1906 in Boston, chartered by Congress in 1950's, added "Girls" to it's name (rightly so) decades after through Congress, and today is one of the leading national organizations promoting "character" development of and for our young people on the edge. Honored to speak before their national staff today.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans
- ThriveGlobal: Spiritual Capital is the Start of True Wealth