The Boys Club was founded in 1860, became national in 1906 in Boston, chartered by Congress in 1950’s, added “Girls” to it’s name (rightly so) decades after through Congress, and today is one of the leading national organizations promoting “character” development of and for our young people on the edge. Honored to speak before their national staff today.
- Facebook Live Series: Where Are Jobs Going, And Why? Some Answers Not What You Think.
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- Making Faster Laps: The Compressed Braking Zone
- Video: American Proud. A 1:40 Lap in the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- Video: My Best Track Time with the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta