As reprented from the Modesto Bee Newspaper
800-CEO-READ, a leading direct supplier of book-based resources, compiles a monthly list of best-selling business books based on purchases by its corporate customers nationwide. Here are the best sellers for January 2010 plus descriptions of the Top 10.
1. "Linchpin: Are You Indispensable?" by Seth Godin; Portfolio
2. "Live It, Love It, Earn It: A Woman's Guide to Financial Freedom" by Mariana Olszewski; Portfolio
3. "Return of the Gold: The Journey of Jerry Colangelo and the Redeem Team" by Dan Bickley; Morgan James Publishing
4. "Crush It!: Why Now Is the Time to Cash in on Your Passion" by Gary Vaynerchuk, HarperStudio
5. "What Got You Here Won't Get You There: How Successful People Become Even More Successful" by Marshall Goldsmith, Mark Reiter; Hyperion
6. "The Only Three Questions That Count: Investing by Knowing What Others Don't" by Ken Fisher; John Wiley & Sons
7. "No More Excuses: The Five Accountabilities for Personal and Organizational Growth" by Sam Silverstein; John Wiley & Sons
8. "The Power of Nice: How to Conquer the Business World with Kindness" by Linda Kaplan Thaler, Robin Koval; Broadway
9. "The Future of Management" by Gary Hamel, Bill Breen; Harvard Business Press
10. "Love Leadership: The New Way to Lead in a Fear-Based World" by John Hope Bryant; Jossey-Bass
See complete list of 25 top books here.