Okay, this morning's live interview with Al Jazeera television has to be the physically coldest interview I have ever done in my life. I don't event want to think what the outside temperature was but we made it work. The good news is that my interviewer, Jane, and producer Tristan Redman, could not have been more gracious and warm, so it all balanced out.
- Making Faster Laps: The Compressed Braking Zone
- Video: American Proud. A 1:40 Lap in the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- Video: My Best Track Time with the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- How The Poor Can Save Capitalism Book Featured In “Hacking Capitalism” Bundle To Raise Money For Charity
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day