My friend Muhammad Yunus, founder of the Gramean Bank is speaking at YGL "Open Forum" session on Learn Money with young people in a school in Davos, Switzerland. This is the same high school that the co-founders of Global Dignity and YGL brought Archbishop-Emeritus Desmond Tutu to last year for Dignity Day. Special thanks to David Aikman, John Dutton, Pipsa and the entire YGL team, as well as the Learn Money task force, for organizing this. Important.
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle