My friend Muhammad Yunus, founder of the Gramean Bank is speaking at YGL "Open Forum" session on Learn Money with young people in a school in Davos, Switzerland. This is the same high school that the co-founders of Global Dignity and YGL brought Archbishop-Emeritus Desmond Tutu to last year for Dignity Day. Special thanks to David Aikman, John Dutton, Pipsa and the entire YGL team, as well as the Learn Money task force, for organizing this. Important.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans
- ThriveGlobal: Spiritual Capital is the Start of True Wealth