Last night my new bestselling book Love Leadership: The New Way to Lead in a Fear-Based World, was featured in the "Civil Society: Writers" session at Davos, right alongside my new dear friend and brilliant author Paulo Cuelho. It was a deep, deep honor to share the stage with a legend like Paulo, and to advance the love leadership approach to leadership amongst some of our world's most pre-iminent thought leaders. I am writing a more in-depth piece on the brilliant Paulo and "his story." Stay tuned. Okay, let's go…
- Facebook Live Series: Where Are Jobs Going, And Why? Some Answers Not What You Think.
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- Making Faster Laps: The Compressed Braking Zone
- Video: American Proud. A 1:40 Lap in the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- Video: My Best Track Time with the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta