Last night my new bestselling book Love Leadership: The New Way to Lead in a Fear-Based World, was featured in the "Civil Society: Writers" session at Davos, right alongside my new dear friend and brilliant author Paulo Cuelho. It was a deep, deep honor to share the stage with a legend like Paulo, and to advance the love leadership approach to leadership amongst some of our world's most pre-iminent thought leaders. I am writing a more in-depth piece on the brilliant Paulo and "his story." Stay tuned. Okay, let's go...
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans
- ThriveGlobal: Spiritual Capital is the Start of True Wealth