Yes, there is something new on the bookshelf in the management category. John provides insight into the new future for leaders and organizations based on a leadership of love not fear. John is the founder and CEO of HOPE, America's first nonprofit social investment banking organization. The book is filled with wisdom nuggets from a variety of leadership interviews and John's own hands on experience creating and leading HOPE. I love the five laws of love leadership: loss creates leaders, fear fails, love makes money, vulnerability is power and giving is getting. The content is rich and a great reader for new and old leaders alike.
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.