Yes, there is something new on the bookshelf in the management category. John provides insight into the new future for leaders and organizations based on a leadership of love not fear. John is the founder and CEO of HOPE, America's first nonprofit social investment banking organization. The book is filled with wisdom nuggets from a variety of leadership interviews and John's own hands on experience creating and leading HOPE. I love the five laws of love leadership: loss creates leaders, fear fails, love makes money, vulnerability is power and giving is getting. The content is rich and a great reader for new and old leaders alike.
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- Making Faster Laps: The Compressed Braking Zone
- Video: American Proud. A 1:40 Lap in the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- Video: My Best Track Time with the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- How The Poor Can Save Capitalism Book Featured In “Hacking Capitalism” Bundle To Raise Money For Charity