Supervisor Mark Ridley-Thomas has been on the front line of progress in our community for a long time now, starting as a member of the Los Angeles City Council, immediately following the Rodney King riots of 1992. Ridley-Thomas is one of few elected officials, in our state and in our nation, that actually understands community development, empowerment and the power of financial literacy. Factoid: Ridley-Thomas served on the very first, founding board of directors for Operation HOPE in 1992! Honored to be associated with such a fine public servant. He deserves your support. We are going to work closely together around 5MK, in an effort to stem the high-school dropout rate. With HOPE, John Hope Bryant
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.