The co-founders of Global Dignity, and the innovators around GLOBAL DIGNITY DAY, His Royal Highness Crown Prince Haakon of Norway, Professor Pekka Himanen, and Operation HOPE founder John Hope Bryant, as they themselves lead Global Dignity Day, Oxford (England) at the Dragon School in Oxford. What an incredible, breathtaking day with these amazing leaders of the future.
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.