Wednesday was an amazing day, with me starting at the NAACP convention in New York with my hero civil rights icon Ambassador Andrew Young, them heading off to an early evening speech in Elizabethtown College, Pennsylvania, and finally ending my day in Washington, D.C. Three states within a work day, all using commercial airlines and automotive travel.
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.