The Middle East is increasingly caught between the worlds of moderation and radicalness, and between the reformers and the traditionalists. The moderates are losing ground because there has not sustainable peace agreements between Israel and Palestine. We need to expand moderate strategies to the whole of the problems impacting the Middle East, and create "a radical movement of common sense." John Hope Bryant blogging by iPhone at the Jordan meeting of the World Eonomic Forum.
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle