Sitting here amongst 200 of the most amazing young leaders on the planet today, at the opening session of the YGL annual meeting (one of two this year). We were honored to have Her Majesty Queen Rania, who chairs YGL, to join us for opening remarks. Tomorrow we go to visit some of her projects in the community. Two years ago HRH Crown Prince Haakon of Norway, Professor Pekka Himanen and I (all YGL's and co-founders of Global Dignity), joined Queen Rania in a Jordanian school to conduct Dignity Day, Jordan. Still to this day one of my priceless memories. One person can make a difference. Queen Rania is one of those individuals. One. Blogging from my iPhone.
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle