"The current global economic crisis simply underscores how dependent the global economy is on the relative health and financial confidence of the consumer. It points to a now undeniable need for financial literacy ed ucation, financial literacy empowerment, and a much broader global silver rights movement at almost every level of society around the globe. We are all interconnected." Bryant continued, "when the consumer in North America gets a headache, someone is going to get financial pneumonia in Asia, Latin America, Africa or somewhere else in the world. We are connected. There are few better places to frame global solutions for the future than the World Economic Forum. I am honored to serve on the Global Agenda Council."
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- Making Faster Laps: The Compressed Braking Zone
- Video: American Proud. A 1:40 Lap in the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- Video: My Best Track Time with the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- How The Poor Can Save Capitalism Book Featured In “Hacking Capitalism” Bundle To Raise Money For Charity