"The current global economic crisis simply underscores how dependent the global economy is on the relative health and financial confidence of the consumer. It points to a now undeniable need for financial literacy ed ucation, financial literacy empowerment, and a much broader global silver rights movement at almost every level of society around the globe. We are all interconnected." Bryant continued, "when the consumer in North America gets a headache, someone is going to get financial pneumonia in Asia, Latin America, Africa or somewhere else in the world. We are connected. There are few better places to frame global solutions for the future than the World Economic Forum. I am honored to serve on the Global Agenda Council."
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.