Professor Pekka Himanen of Finland, silver rights leader and Operation HOPE founder John Hope Bryant of the United States, and His Royal Highness Crown Prince Haakon of Norway, speak out on and in support of Global Dignity, and GLOBAL DIGNITY DAY 2008. Global Dignity is affiliated with the Forum of Young Global Leaders and the World Economic Forum in Geneva, Switzerland. Global Dignity is supported by HOPE Global Initiatives. Check it out. Pass it on.
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.