Scott Peck, the bestselling author of The Road Less Traveled, defined love as “the will to extend one’s self for the purpose of nurturing one’s own or another’s spiritual growth.” He goes on to explain that, “love is work, non-love is laziness, and anti-love, which is evil personified, is the extreme form of laziness. ... Ultimately there is only one impediment to spiritual growth, and that is laziness.”
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.