The family of Operation HOPE sends its deepest sympathy to Michael P. Smith, President and CEO, New York Bankers Association, longtime supporter and HOPE Northeastern Board member, for the loss of his wife and love of his life, Marity Brody Smith. We hope his pain is lessened by the fact he is not alone; our hearts and condolences go out to him in this time of grief.
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.