The family of Operation HOPE sends its deepest sympathy to Michael P. Smith, President and CEO, New York Bankers Association, longtime supporter and HOPE Northeastern Board member, for the loss of his wife and love of his life, Marity Brody Smith. We hope his pain is lessened by the fact he is not alone; our hearts and condolences go out to him in this time of grief.
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- Making Faster Laps: The Compressed Braking Zone
- Video: American Proud. A 1:40 Lap in the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- Video: My Best Track Time with the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- How The Poor Can Save Capitalism Book Featured In “Hacking Capitalism” Bundle To Raise Money For Charity