A more financially literate consumer base might have helped lessen the blow of the subprime mortgage crisis, helping consumers understand the loans they were getting as well as helping them better understand the loss mitigation options available to them, according to remarks delivered Wednesday by Treasury Undersecretary Robert Steel. To read the complete story on Housing Wire connect here.
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.