Jacksonville, Fla. - The Treasury Department today launched a new initiative to increase financial education and bank and credit union accounts for Americans currently outside of the financial mainstream. The Community Financial Access Pilot will help selected U.S. communities provide low and moderate income people with needed access to financial services. The initiative was recommended by the President's Advisory Council on Financial Literacy. Read the complete article here.
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.