A 2006 survey of 1,800 13-25 year olds found that 79% want to work for a company that cares about how it affects or contributes to society. 64% said their employer’s social and environmental activities inspire loyalty, according to Cone, Inc. A Boston-based brand strategy and communications agency which conducted the survey.
- Video: American Proud. A 1:40 Lap in the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- Video: My Best Track Time with the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- How The Poor Can Save Capitalism Book Featured In “Hacking Capitalism” Bundle To Raise Money For Charity
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- Success Tips: John Hope Bryant Explains How Rich People Speak Differently In Straight Talk Video Series