SAN FRANCISCO - (Business Wire) Charles Schwab Foundation today announced its sponsorship of awards for the winners of the newly-launched National Financial Literacy Challenge, a 35-question test of personal finance knowledge and understanding for high school students across the United States. The online, voluntary test is an initiative recommended by the President’s Advisory Council on Financial Literacy and sponsored by the Department of the U.S. Treasury. The test-taking window begins today and continues through May 16. Read the entire story here.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans
- ThriveGlobal: Spiritual Capital is the Start of True Wealth