SAN FRANCISCO - (Business Wire) Charles Schwab Foundation today announced its sponsorship of awards for the winners of the newly-launched National Financial Literacy Challenge, a 35-question test of personal finance knowledge and understanding for high school students across the United States. The online, voluntary test is an initiative recommended by the President’s Advisory Council on Financial Literacy and sponsored by the Department of the U.S. Treasury. The test-taking window begins today and continues through May 16. Read the entire story here.
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.