50% of all Nobel laureates came from neighboring Germany before World War II, and now 50% of Nobel Laureates come from the United States. It is not that America somehow got smarter. The reality is that these Nobel winners were, and remain Jewish, and they simply did not feel at home in Germany anymore. The U.S. benefited. Rainbows, after storms.
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- Making Faster Laps: The Compressed Braking Zone
- Video: American Proud. A 1:40 Lap in the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- Video: My Best Track Time with the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- How The Poor Can Save Capitalism Book Featured In “Hacking Capitalism” Bundle To Raise Money For Charity