50% of all Nobel laureates came from neighboring Germany before World War II, and now 50% of Nobel Laureates come from the United States. It is not that America somehow got smarter. The reality is that these Nobel winners were, and remain Jewish, and they simply did not feel at home in Germany anymore. The U.S. benefited. Rainbows, after storms.
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.