Standing with U.S. President George W. Bush, U.S. Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson, U.S. HUD Secretary Alphonso Jackson and U.S. Treasurer Anna Cabral, in the Oval Office for this historic moment immediately following the President signing the Executive Order creating the U.S. President’s Advisory Council on Financial Literacy are (in alphabetical order):
President’s Advisory Council on Financial Literacy – Members
- Mr. Ted Beck, National Endowment for Financial Education
- Mr. John Bryant, Operation HOPE, Inc. (Vice Chairman)
- Mr. Theodore Daniels, Society for Financial Education and Professional Development
- Vice Admiral (retired) Cutler Dawson, Navy Federal Credit Union
- Dr. Robert Duvall, National Council on Economic Education
- Dr. Tahira Hira, Iowa State University
- Mr. Jack Kosakowski, Junior Achievement USA
- Ms. Sharon Lechter, Lechter Development Group (Rich Dad Corporation)
- Dr. Robert Lee, Fresh Ministries, Inc.
- Ms. Laura Levine, Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy
- Mr. David Mancl, Office of Financial Literacy of the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions
- Mr. Don McGrath, Bancwest Corporation
- Ms. Janet Parker, Society of Human Resource Management
- Mr. Ignacio Salazar, SER-Jobs for Progress National, Inc.
- Ms. Mary Schapiro, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- Mr. Charles Schwab, Charles Schwab Corporation (Chairman)
For more information on the current status and makeup of the U.S. President’s Advisory Council on Financial Literacy please visit the President’s Council website at the U.S. Department of the Treasury here.
Expect results from this group.
Onward with HOPE
John Hope Bryant