This is an annex of Paris, France’s Charles DeGaulle Airport, which we connected through in route to the Annual Meeting of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. Seeing "art as building" like this actually makes travel less weary.
- Making Faster Laps: The Compressed Braking Zone
- Video: American Proud. A 1:40 Lap in the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- Video: My Best Track Time with the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- How The Poor Can Save Capitalism Book Featured In “Hacking Capitalism” Bundle To Raise Money For Charity
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day