Senator Chris Dodd, chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, characterized the subprime crisis as a ”50 State Katrina.” This disaster has already cost over a trillion dollars—maybe more.
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- Making Faster Laps: The Compressed Braking Zone
- Video: American Proud. A 1:40 Lap in the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- Video: My Best Track Time with the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- How The Poor Can Save Capitalism Book Featured In “Hacking Capitalism” Bundle To Raise Money For Charity