In April, 2007, HOPE succeeded in encouraging President Bush to become the first U.S. President to take action on financial literacy as "a new priority in American life." At the core of HOPE’s mission to eradicate poverty and empower the wealthless is a movement to establish “Silver Rights” or the right to financial literacy, access to capital, and equality of opportunity for the underserved.
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.