"We don't do business with governments or companies or communities – we do business with people. You have undertaken a profession where it is not about me, but about we, and that is an honored and noble profession indeed. But you must challenge yourself to become a revolutionary within your chosen profession, re-imagining the field of social work, and providing individuals with a hand up, and not just a hand out. As you move out into the vineyards of hope and change in our under-served communities, I am comforted by the fact that you are not simply going through the motions." John Hope Bryant at the commencement address for the graduates of the USC School of Social Work, class of 2007
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.