President George W. Bush gestures as he talks with reporters following a meeting on financial literacy Wednesday, April 25, 2007 in the Roosevelt Room at the White House, where President Bush said he has directed U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Henry Paulson, left, to develop and hone a strategy that will help more of our American citizens to become financially literate.John Bryant, president and CEO of Operation Hope, is seen at right. White House photo by Eric Draper
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.