Earlier this year former President Bill Clinton and his William Jefferson Clinton Foundation joined together with me and the Operation HOPE and HOPE Coalition America family, directly supported by HOPE Partner H & R Block, to launch a bold partnership in the Gulf to bring the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) to victims of Hurricane Katrina and Rita. ACCORN was also a partner in this great work. Well, as of June, 2006, this Clinton-HOPE partnership has delivered millions of dollars of federal tax and EITC refunds to Katrina victims. Those who need our help should call 888-388-HOPE. Onward, with HOPE, John Hope Bryant
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle