"...None of us were saints. Saints could not have survived the rigors of the movement, could not have accomplished what we accomplished in so short a time. We were flesh-and-blood human beings, men and women. We got involved with the most pressing issue of our day; we got our hands dirty with the labors of social change. We compromised with people who opposed everything we were trying to achieve. We were flawed and imperfect and we fell far short of the glory of God. But we changed America. And we did it without harming anyone, except ourselves." My absolute favorite quote from "An Easy Burden" by my hero and mentor Ambassador Andrew Young
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.