About 20% of U.S. electricity now comes from the 103 nuclear reactors in operation, and this could be increased. Technological advances have dramatically improved safety, and the problem of nuclear waste products can be reduced. Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter from his book. Our Endangered Values.
- Video: American Proud. A 1:40 Lap in the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- Video: My Best Track Time with the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- How The Poor Can Save Capitalism Book Featured In “Hacking Capitalism” Bundle To Raise Money For Charity
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- Success Tips: John Hope Bryant Explains How Rich People Speak Differently In Straight Talk Video Series