About 20% of U.S. electricity now comes from the 103 nuclear reactors in operation, and this could be increased. Technological advances have dramatically improved safety, and the problem of nuclear waste products can be reduced. Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter from his book. Our Endangered Values.
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle