About 800 million automobiles now operate in the world, and it is estimated that with economic development in China and India this number will increase, year by year, to 3.25 billion cars within the next forty years. It is sobering to visualize this escalating impact on the planet's environment. From former President Jimmy Carter's book, Our Endangered Values
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.