"....we find that Buddhism is the religion with the most pro-free market attitudes. Buddhists are strongly in favor of competition and private property, and are even willing to trade off some equality for better incentives (research has shown). Christian religions aare the second most capitalist....." Professor Luigi Zingales of the University of Chicago, as published in Global Agenda 2006, for the World Economic Forum
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.