"Armed with data showing that an applicant in France with a French-sounding name was five times more likely to be called for a job interview than someone with an identical resume but an Arabic or North African sounding name. In response the Montaigne Institute and Mr. Bebear, CEO of AXA SA (112,000 employees), persuaded about 300 companies - including car maker Peugeot Citroen and steel giant Arcelor - to sign a charter pledging to oppose discrimination and make their firms "reflect the diversity of France." Wall Street Journal, European edition
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.