"To be a role model is to go beyond's own personal genius or gift. This is 'doing' and not 'being.' You can be good at something, and still not be a very good person." A comment from a session on Role Models for the Next Generation with YGLs along with leaders from religion, culture and sports
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.