“Our grievances are like bricks we carry on our backs, for the rest of our lives. Sometimes we stop to rest, but we never let go. If someone tells us to let go – to leave them behind – we say ‘no, it’s my brick, I have been carrying these bricks for 15 years, their mine, and I am not going to let go. ” My friend Shai Agassi, Young Global Leader at the World Economic Forum.
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- Making Faster Laps: The Compressed Braking Zone
- Video: American Proud. A 1:40 Lap in the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- Video: My Best Track Time with the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- How The Poor Can Save Capitalism Book Featured In “Hacking Capitalism” Bundle To Raise Money For Charity