"Our grievances are like bricks we carry on our backs, for the rest of our lives. Sometimes we stop to rest, but we never let go. If someone tells us to let go - to leave them behind - we say 'no, it's my brick, I have been carrying these bricks for 15 years, their mine, and I am not going to let go. " My friend Shai Agassi, Young Global Leader at the World Economic Forum.
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.