"Of 400 Black Baptist Churches in Birmingham, Alabama during the civil rights boycotts there in the 1960's with Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., only 14 churches (amongst them) agreed to participate with Dr. King and civil rights leaders." Message: It is not about the quantity of leadership, but the quality of leadership. Excerpt of book An Easy Burden by Ambassador Andrew Young, with "message" by John Bryant
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.