“Most people don’t even fully understand their own motives, so when they make judgments about others’, its always dicey. I always figure when someone goes after your motives, their on their last leg, because they actually think you’re doing something good that’s gonna have consequences. Attacking someone’s motives is the last refuge of somebody who’s on the short end of the stick.” Former President Bill Clinton
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle