"...Only from detach involvement can one have joy and laughter. Without detachment we are prisoners of helplessness, hopelessness, mundane needs, trivial concerns, desperation and seriousness - the distinct features of everyday mediocre existence and poverty consciousness." Deepak Chopra, author of "The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success."
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans
- ThriveGlobal: Spiritual Capital is the Start of True Wealth