"...Only from detach involvement can one have joy and laughter. Without detachment we are prisoners of helplessness, hopelessness, mundane needs, trivial concerns, desperation and seriousness - the distinct features of everyday mediocre existence and poverty consciousness." Deepak Chopra, author of "The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success."
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.