"Victor franco said it was not the physically strong that survived concentration camps, but those who never lost their hope. It was those who lost their hope who soon died, ...because they soon also lost their immunity system and contracted a disease. Just a few days later they were dead. You die without hope."
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.