"Victor franco said it was not the physically strong that survived concentration camps, but those who never lost their hope. It was those who lost their hope who soon died, ...because they soon also lost their immunity system and contracted a disease. Just a few days later they were dead. You die without hope."
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans
- ThriveGlobal: Spiritual Capital is the Start of True Wealth