"Victor franco said it was not the physically strong that survived concentration camps, but those who never lost their hope. It was those who lost their hope who soon died, …because they soon also lost their immunity system and contracted a disease. Just a few days later they were dead. You die without hope."
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- Making Faster Laps: The Compressed Braking Zone
- Video: American Proud. A 1:40 Lap in the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- Video: My Best Track Time with the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- How The Poor Can Save Capitalism Book Featured In “Hacking Capitalism” Bundle To Raise Money For Charity