"People having that much money and no brains is dangerous..." Andrew "Bo" Young, III, son of legendary civil rights leader Ambassador Andrew Young and a new silver rights leader in his own right, speaking on the status of some of those young African-Americans in the entertainment industry today with little to no financial literacy education themselves. Bo Young is also co-chair the Southeast regional board for Operation HOPE.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans
- ThriveGlobal: Spiritual Capital is the Start of True Wealth