"I had a seminary professor who was a pacifist and also allowed his son to learn to box. His belief was that pacifism was a philosophy for the brave, not the fearful. Only when fighting is a genuine alternative does the decision not to fight represent a higher ethic..." From Andrew Young book, An Easy Burden
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle