"I had a seminary professor who was a pacifist and also allowed his son to learn to box. His belief was that pacifism was a philosophy for the brave, not the fearful. Only when fighting is a genuine alternative does the decision not to fight represent a higher ethic..." From Andrew Young book, An Easy Burden
- On Leadership: An Inspiring Post by Benjamin P. Hardy . Why Most People Will Never Be Successful.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans