"(During the civil rights movement) racism, war and poverty were anchors dragging on our society, preventing us from reaching our full potential, as if anchors from a nineteenth century sailing ship had been attached to the space shuttle. ....racism, war and poverty were heavy burdens, to challenge injustice was an easy burden. Andrew Young from the book, An Easy Burden
- On Leadership: An Inspiring Post by Benjamin P. Hardy . Why Most People Will Never Be Successful.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans