"(During the civil rights movement) racism, war and poverty were anchors dragging on our society, preventing us from reaching our full potential, as if anchors from a nineteenth century sailing ship had been attached to the space shuttle. ….racism, war and poverty were heavy burdens, to challenge injustice was an easy burden. Andrew Young from the book, An Easy Burden
- Facebook Live Series: Where Are Jobs Going, And Why? Some Answers Not What You Think.
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- Making Faster Laps: The Compressed Braking Zone
- Video: American Proud. A 1:40 Lap in the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- Video: My Best Track Time with the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta