"There is a difference between trend lines, and head lines. 2 or 3 hot issues of the day may dominate temporarily the headlines, but we should be focused on making progress over the long term, on a broader range of trend lines. Both have value." Former President Bill Clinton at the Clinton Global Initiative inaugural meeting, NYC
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.