"The Greek word for poor, as used by Jesus, is poucos, which means non-productivity. To be poor doesn’t mean you don’t have anything; it means you aren’t doing anything. Poverty is cured by hard work. “Lazy hands make a man poor” (Proverbs 10/4). The Bible says, “How long will you lie there, you sluggard? When will you get up from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest – and poverty will come on you like a bandit, and scarcity like an armed man.” Proverbs 6/10-11.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans
- ThriveGlobal: Spiritual Capital is the Start of True Wealth