"If you don't care, you won't vote. And if you don't vote, you don't count." Bill Wachtel, Esq., whose father, also an attorney, financed most all legal expenses for the late Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. during the civil rights movement.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans
- ThriveGlobal: Spiritual Capital is the Start of True Wealth