"If you don’t care, you won’t vote. And if you don’t vote, you don’t count." Bill Wachtel, Esq., whose father, also an attorney, financed most all legal expenses for the late Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. during the civil rights movement.
- Making Faster Laps: The Compressed Braking Zone
- Video: American Proud. A 1:40 Lap in the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- Video: My Best Track Time with the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- How The Poor Can Save Capitalism Book Featured In “Hacking Capitalism” Bundle To Raise Money For Charity
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day