"If you don't care, you won't vote. And if you don't vote, you don't count." Bill Wachtel, Esq., whose father, also an attorney, financed most all legal expenses for the late Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. during the civil rights movement.
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.